Theory of Knowledge

Тема в разделе "Разное", создана пользователем Kalyamba, 25 ноя 2015.

1. Kalyamba

Kalyamba Вадим

Alchin Nick
    Theory of Knowledge

[​IMG]

Издательство: Hodder&Stoughton
    Жанр: Hodder and Stoughton

Качество: Хорошее
    Страниц: 384
    Формат: pdf, fb2, epub

The Theory of Knowledge course is central to the philosophy of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. It encourages students to question the basis of knowledge and to develop the ability to evaluate critically information from a wide range of sources. Unlike most academic courses, where students are used to being given facts that they are expected to learn, in this course they are expected to question knowledge itself — What do I know? How do I know it? Is it likely to be true or not? Questions that have interested people over the centuries include: What is good art? Can I trust my senses? Will science tell us everything? How did the Universe start? Is there life after death? Theory of Knowledge 2nd edition"provides an introductory framework that looks at how to approach these and other questions. It covers ways to look for answers and highlights the problems that arise when we do so. To encourage this critical thinking and to stimulate discussion, this Student's Book also includes a wide range of material from other sources.This new edition includes a variety of new activities in each chapter plus a revised chapter on morality and two new chapters on truth and assessment. The accompanying Teacher's Book provides a model for the course and suggested teaching activities for each chapter.

Вложения:

2. Outxs

Outxs Александр

Спасибо.

Поделиться этой страницей